This document sets out the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of potential and current business partners (in particular, customers and suppliers) company [company], hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller.
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Service - means the website owned by the Administrator.
- Device - means the electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
- User - means an entity that uses the content and functionality available on the Administrator's Websites or for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and the law, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Data controller
III. Legal basis
In processing personal data, the Administrator shall apply the principles set forth in the applicable laws, including in particular the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("RODO").
IV. The purposes of data processing and the period of storage
The Administrator processes personal data solely for the purpose of acquiring customers/suppliers, implementing quotation processes, ordering/contracting and after-sales service of the offered goods and services, and for the purpose of sending personalized commercial information, in particular:
- creating an account on the Website
- contact in person, by phone or e-mail
- sending ordered information, advertising materials and offers
- execution of an order/contract
- service or complaint notification
- After-sales service
- possible claim investigation
- adaptation of the Websites to the needs of Users
- creation of reports and analyses concerning the functionality of the Websites, including viewing statistics
The data will be kept for the period necessary for the execution of contracts, including the provision of maintenance services (warranty and post-warranty). After this time, the data is kept only for the purpose of claiming and sending personalized commercial information.
V. Scope and method of data storage
The Administrator collects personal data in the process of customer/supplier acquisition, offerzation, order/contract fulfillment and after-sales service of the offered goods and services. The Administrator collects data including, but not limited to : the name of an individual (including those running a business), his/her address, TIN, the name of a contact person in the company, his/her position, department, e-mail and telephone, and in the case of using the Administrator's Web Services, also the IP address of the device used by the User. The data is stored by the Administrator in a format that allows for its transfer.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to use selected functionalities of the Websites and to send offers, fulfill orders, contracts, maintenance, installation services, etc.
Transfer or any other type of transfer of acquired personal data, to third parties or companies, does not occur, unless the data will be necessary for proper execution of the contract, processing of complaints or repairs under warranty or guarantee, or sending the catalog by traditional mail. This applies in particular to shipping, forwarding, courier, installation and service companies.
VI. Data collected automatically
The Administrator informs that during the use of the Websites belonging to him, data is also collected automatically. This data may be collected by cookies and by the automated marketing system.
The Administrator informs that from the moment of the user's connection to the Website, in the Website's system logs appears information about, among other things, the IP number and type of the user's terminal device from which the user connects to the Website. The Administrator informs that, in accordance with the law, it also processes data concerning, among other things. IP number and type of the user's terminal device, as well as the time of the user's connection to the Website, and other exploitation data regarding the user's activity on the Website. The described data are processed for technical purposes in order to adapt the Website to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the functioning of the Website.
- Service configuration
- adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's websites
- Recognize the Service User's device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
- To remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region from which the User comes,
- remembering the history of visited pages on the Website in order to recommend content
- adapting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for accessing his location and Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's device. The User may change the settings referred to in the preceding sentence using the settings of the Internet browser. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
VII. The right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability
Anyone whose personal data is collected may request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- deletion of personal data
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- object to the processing
- transfer of personal data
In addition, anyone whose personal data is collected may object to the processing of personal data, and in particular to the profiling of the User of the Websites. To exercise the above rights, contact the Administrator by email: [email] . The Administrator shall comply with the request of the person whose data is collected within a period of up to 30 days. This period may be extended to 90 days in justified cases. However, it should be borne in mind that deletion, restriction, transfer and objection to data processing will affect the services provided and may result in the inability to perform them. In particular, it does not apply to obligations that have been legally entered into due to legal requirements related to, among other things, the assertion of claims.
If the Data Controller requests consent to send commercial information by e-mail, the person who has given consent has the right to withdraw it. To do so, click on the link causing withdrawal of consent placed in the content of the commercial information, or send an e-mail informing of the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address [email] .
VIII. Data security
The Data Controller declares that it makes every effort to provide the Customers with a high level of security in the processing of their data. Any incidents affecting the security of data processing should be reported to the e-mail address: [email] .
IX. Final provisions
Anyone whose personal data the Administrator collects has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if he/she believes that the processing of personal data concerning him/her violates the applicable regulations governing the processing of personal data: the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation.